Saturday, January 24, 2009

"Natalia And Genevieve"


"Natalia And Genevieve", originally uploaded by ostrich girl.

.Most of the time I wish I could still live in the tutu I never wanted to take off as a child.I know that I am just a little girl trapped in an adults body.Whenever I get the chance to wear a petticoat or a tutu I still do.As " Phantom of the Opera" plays in the back ground, I can remember all those times of ballet class and dancing in front of a mirror dreaming of the stage. Fortunatley I have the best crazy girlfriends that "get it"! I love all things feminine and nothing could replace those amazing connections with all my girly friends! I hope every one out there has the connections to people you love that inspire you, encourage you, and "get you"!

3 comments:

  1. thank goodness for the people that 'get' us, I don't have lots, but hey, one will do :-D
    these are wonderful marionettes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your marionette box is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kisses xxx and hugs ooo

    Love Renee

    love your blog and thanks for letting me steal your art.

    ReplyDelete