Friday, January 23, 2009

"Genevieve"


Arts pixs 2008-09 480, originally uploaded by ostrich girl.

Do you ever just have one of those days that you wake up and you just know everything is going to go right?Today is that day for me.I am getting things created in the middle of organizing my art supplies and taking care of my toddlers at the same time! How? Why isn't everyday this great? I don't know, but I just had to drop a little note to anyone who is waiting for that day to say,if it can happen in my crazy ,chaotic, rollercoaster of a life that ,yes, it will come to you soon! I pray blessings and creativity on everyones day!!! xoxoxox Sheri

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it grand when days work so well? I'm happy to hear that you were blessed with one recently! and thanks for sending out the energy to the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete