Saturday, February 14, 2009

" On the Outside Looking In"...


, originally uploaded by ostrich girl.

Shelter from the rain. I know we need this rain but can't it just rain at night? Everything would get a really great bath and the earth can have a drink and then those of us who have to drag toddlers in and out of carseats and mass groceries from the street.And I have to say that my artwork suffers because I do sooo much outside.So I am ready for this dark gloomy weather to end.Rain rain go away....at least in the day.

1 comment:

  1. Now how weird is this. I'm reading the post and you talking about everyday things and thinking the person who does such magical things buys groceries and takes kids in and out of carseats. You would think I was five and didn't realize people have full lives.

    Love Renee

    ReplyDelete